Become a member!
Socialise - boost the cooperation - exchange experiences - broaden the horizon
Here you will find an overview of the member categories and the prices. We look forward to welcome you!
CHF 70 per calendar year / category: single member
CHF 30 per calendar year / category: student member (tariff applies for the first two years of membership)
These memberships enjoy several privileges:
- Receive all important news and events of the statistical community per e-mail (job offers, calls for papers, events and news).
- Get our bulletin with specific internal matters, scientific papers and background information from the statistical community at least three times a year.
- Pay a reduced admission fee for SSS events and events by associated institutions.
- Subscribe to the journal Significance at a special price (optional).
- Enjoy networking opportunities, share your experiences and best practices, contribute actively to the work and the activities of the Swiss Statistical Society, and help us raise awareness for the importance of Statistics as a method and a discipline in science, business and the public sector.
- As a member of the SSS, you can be part of one or more sections at the same time. Each section has its own board and is responsible for its own activities.
CHF 350 per calendar year / category: collective member
Associations, organizations, companies or institutions pursuing similar goals as the SSS may become a collective member. This can lead to cooperation or joint projects. Collective members have one vote.
- Each collective member must appoint one contact person for the SSS who will receive the regular information per mail as well as the bulletin.
- Each collective member has the option of a discounted annual subscription to the journal Significance.
- Employees of collective members can participate at a reduced price in the events of the SSS and in events of friendly organizations.